A wedding is the most important ceremony for a couple because it signifies their everlasting love; therefore, making sure that the event is memorable is highly important. San Francisco is the perfect place to get married because it is filled with beautiful venues, and it has a pleasant climate.
Checkout the list of the best wedding locations in San Francisco:
1. San Francisco City Hall: This building is absolutely stunning: its grand staircase is the perfect backdrop for the ceremony, the flooring glistens in the light and the details in the building are splendid. This venue is available for rentals from 4pm in the afternoon until midnight.
2. Bently Reserve: The Bently Reserve was built in 1924, so it has details from that era. This venue is perfect for a wedding because of the glamorous feel of the building. Some of the features of this venue include the following: 34-feet tall ceilings, a stunning marble staircase and several nearby churches. In addition, this venue is capable of hosting 600 guests for the reception.
3. Swedenborgian Church: This church is the best option for a couple who prefers a low-key wedding instead of an over-the-top ceremony. This venue is perfect in its simplicity, and it has plenty of charmand character thanks to the rustic architectural touches and homey details. The church was built in 1895 by a group of talented professionals. This venue can’t hold a lot of guests, so it’s perfect for a smaller scale wedding.
4. The Legion of Honor: Truly a work of art, this venue resembles an enchanted forest thanks to its array of lighted tree sculptures. In addition, there are rooms in this venue where there are plenty of gorgeous sculptures. This venue can seat 225 guests in the indoor area and 400 guests in the outdoor area.
5. Maritime Museum: The Maritime Museum is a great option for couples who want to put a nautical touch to their wedding. The building was built in 1931, and it has a unique design concept: it was made to mimic an ocean liner vessel. This venue is in close proximity to water, so it has wonderful views from the interior of the building. Other selling points of this venue include a lovely outdoor patio, unique details and plenty of nearby churches. The Maritime Museum is capable of fitting 430 people in seating arrangements, and it can hold 700 people standing.